The PzKpfw VI Tiger Ausf. Ewas a German heavy tank, commonly called a ‘Tiger’. It was often considered the best tank of World War II. It spread panic among the enemies more than any other tank. The Tiger was armed with a powerful 88mm caliber cannon and had enough ammunition for 92 shots. Additional armament included 2, and sometimes 3, MG 34 machine guns with 5,100 bullets. Between 1942 and 1944 there were around 1,350 Tigers produced.
The set includes a block model of a tank with a rotating turret, a barrel that moves up and down and a rotating machine gun. The Tiger also has 4 operable trapdoors. In this unique COBI set you will also find 5 figures with armament and additional accessories such as a shovel and hammer.
- 500 blocks
- 5 figures – the tank commander, rifleman, mechanic, infantry soldier and German grenadier
- Block replica weapon –60m Panzerfaust, MG 34 machine gun
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 290 mm x 130 mm x 110 mm