The Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. G was a German tank destroyer in WWII. It was inexpensive to make so it was produced on a massive-scale. The Version G was the final and most numerous produced of all – there were nearly 8,000 units made. Initially, it was supposed to act as a support for the infantry but later it became equipped with a cannon capable of destroying soviet tanks.
This historically accurate block model has a barrel that moves up and down, operable trap door and bonnet. Additional equipment include a shovel, pickaxe, spare tracks, grenade, binoculars and machine guns.
- 400 blocks
- 2 figures – shooter and German tank driver
- Block replica of weapon – a gun Walter PP, machine gun MP 40 and MG 34
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 242mm x 123mm x 100mm (length x width x height)